Sunday, January 30, 2011

Wells Fargo and their nonsense! [work in progress]

Well today I will share with you my most recent experience with my bank. The following is the transcript of a message that I sent them via an email on their website:
     Why is Wells Fargo charging me $1.00 to print out a penny's
     worth of ink and paper, in order to receive my last 10 trans-
     actions?  I would expect to pay extra if I were using another
     bank's ATM for such a transaction, but my own bank?  The
     ATM machine did say there "MAY" be a service charge.
     What's with the LANGUAGE?  Again, I am at my bank
     ATM and it can't tell me that I "WILL" (or will not) pay a fee
     for such a transaction with absolute certainty?  Is this
     unacceptable? YES!
You decide.

Greetings,
     I expect this to be an ongoing exchange between the customer (myself) and the company (Wells Fargo).  I feel as though I have invested in an institution that offers me obsolete banking services and engages in outdated practices.  So, I would like to investigate my 'feelings' objectively and have you all start explaining these practices to me.
     I am requesting, and would appreciate it greatly, that Wells Fargo give me a logistical explanation of why it takes 3-5 days for checks and electronic transfers to be credited to an account.

Regards,
     rogerallenBROWN

No comments:

Post a Comment